Questions? Contact us...
We provide a series of workshops and seminars to help clients better understand the ins and outs of energy efficiency, new technologies, and programs to help you implement energy conservation measures. The workshops are presented by energy efficiency professionals and technology experts who can provide both in-depth technical information and relevant examples in simple terms on how you can implement the various concepts and technologies to reduce your operating costs.
These workshops generally run about an hour and a half or so, giving us some time for networking before hand and a Q&A session at the end. The presenters and technical experts are always happy stick around afterwards to answer questions or make arrangements to visit your facility to discuss any issues specific to your operations.
While many of our workshops are free, we do require advance registration for all sessions.
Current Workshop Series:
- Energy Efficiency 101 – Simple Things That You Can Do Today to Reduce Your Energy Costs
- Navigating Your Utility Bills – How to Use What They Are Telling You to Save Money
- Cash for Kilowatts – Programs, Incentives, and Funding for Energy Efficiency Projects
- Managing to Save Money – Technologies to Manage Energy Use and Save You Money
- Light Bulbs 101 – How to Select the Right Kind of Light to Match Your Needs
- Making Your Own Energy – Solar, CHP, Generators, and Fuel Cells Demystified
- Stop Throwing Away Money – Managing Your Waste Stream to Reduce Costs
- A Guide to Sustainability – Making Your Business Profitable for the Long Haul